About us.....

The American People are definitely facing some intensely uncertain times. We have a history of being a resilient and resourceful people. However as of the last 50 years we have not been as resilient or as resourceful as We The People could be or should be. We the administration dedicate this group to the Spirit of We The People, to that Pioneer Self-Reliant, and Self-Sufficient mindset that made our Nation the greatest Nation and greatest People in the History of the earth.

To those of us who honor and regard this Spirit of the American People and our Heritage. We welcome you.

* In times of Financial Collapse we will survive and we will thrive.

* During times of Political uncertainty we will survive and we will thrive.

* When we face the worst of times and difficulties that try the souls of the bravest of men and women we will survive and we sill thrive.

* In the times of the worst of local or National disasters, be they man made or of natural origin, we will survive and we will thrive.

We are the American people, and we are mindful of our past, and our pioneering and self-reliant spirit, we are mindful of the need and the task of becoming fully and completely self-sufficient and being that example to all Americans of who we are and what all Americans should become.

We are American Patriots and We are dedicated to the Self-sufficient, Self-reliant, American Off the Grid lifestyle.

Events

Badge

Loading…

BREAKING NEWS: Letter to John Boehner on Benghazi signed by top military leaders and dignitaries

Editor’s Note – Today, the following letter was sent to John Boehner regarding the Benghazi investigation and the need for a “Select Committee on Benghazi.” Among the 77 signatories of the letter is MG Paul E. Vallely, Chairman and CEO of Stand Up America US.

It has been almost 500 days since the attack…

Read the Letter to Boehner on “Select Committee on Benghazi”
http://tinyurl.com/kbrgvud

Download your own copy by clicking on the link below the photo.

Letter to Boehner on “Select Committee on Benghazi” 

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Tags: Benghazi, Boehner, leaders, letter, military

Views: 668

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If Boehner does not move forward on this letter to him he is an accessory and should be charged with obstruction of justice. 

Agreed ! John Boehner should now be considered complicit in the cover-up ! He does not have a choice NOW ! It is either this will be RESOLVED with TRUTH being the only JUSTICE or there will ultimately be TRIALS that will render the VERDICTS of GUILTY to all those who continue to STONEWALL any progress to discover the REASONING that there was the STAND DOWN ORDER given ! No more excuses ! I am agreement with General Vallely that if there is not a bill brought to the floor of the HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES soon to be voted on that recognizes that the HOUSE, WE THE PEOPLE, have NO CONFIDENCE in this president or Administration to continue his policies that are in direct CONFLICT with the US CONSTITUTION .... making EO at his will in regards to issues of not only NATIONAL SECURITY but UNALIENABLE RIGHTS OF THE CITIZENS of this once great Constitutional Republic !

I hold little trust that Boehner will even read this, much less act on it. He's CLEARLY complicit and has NO intention of EVER allowing the truth to come to light...the Congressman money has bought yet! And, I AGREE Dr. Cutburth, to the FULL extent of the Law!

I MEANT to say "the best congressman bought yet!"

I agree 100%

John Boehner is just one of many who must be arrested, Tried for Treason and Hung!  Boehner is complicit in the coverup of Obama's Illegality plus aiding and helping advance Obama's many Treasonous Crimes!  This is so deep that we could convict most of Congress along with Everyone Past and Present in Obama's Illegal Regime plus some in the Not So Supreme Court (and Federal Courts), then have all day hangings for days on the Mall in DC.  Many in the media have lied and mislead us Intentionally also!  They have a lot of accountability and answering to the American People!  That is Justice and the Constitutional Way of the Founding Fathers and it will be a strong deterrent from other foreigners disrupting the Constitution and Our Way of Life!

Dr. Ronald Cutburth said:

If Boehner does not move forward on this letter to him he is an accessory and should be charged with obstruction of justice. 

There should be No More Delays in the matter of removing our entire government!  This has dragged on, Far Too Long.  It is wrong to leave criminals in charge of the Military and our Finances!  While we're at it, disband the Federal Reserve, IRS along with Every Government Regulatory Agency.  They are All Worthless and working with and for a Tyrannical Government at the Taxpayers Expense.  Yes, we are paying these worthless agencies for the privilege of regulating and taxing us to death.  Eliminate Them All!

Dr. Ronald Cutburth:

Since 4 Americans were intentionally murdered, would it not make Boehner complicit in the murders since he is clearly hiding information which would appear to be protecting Ovomit?

Gary, 100% dead on correct! I'm in.

Your right about that but this issue is not even the tip of the iceberg!  It would take me a long time to list all of the complicit, evil people in our government who've allowed this Treason to go on this long.  What would happen to any of us for harboring a criminal or a fugitive.  These are serious charges of Treason that should affect Obama, his Entire Cabinet (past & present),  All Czars (past & present), All Advisers (past & present) including Valerie Jarrett, George Soros, etc. etc. etc.  Then you have Congress.  Starting with leaders, John Boehner, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Mitch McConnell.  Most all in both houses from both parties should be Tried for Treason and given the appropriate penalty (which isn't life in prison but much harsher).  All of Congress have known from day one that Obama is Illegal and Unqualified to serve for anything in the United States.  That makes them all complicit in the coverup of Obama's Illegal Status as well as they've all allowed (actually conspired) all of the Treasonous Crimes to be carried out and escalated against, "We The People."  It's too late for Boehner, Pelosi, Reid, McConnell or their parties to make amends for this!  They are in way over their heads so Justice Must Prevail, Now!

Ghost Prime said:

Dr. Ronald Cutburth:

Since 4 Americans were intentionally murdered, would it not make Boehner complicit in the murders since he is clearly hiding information which would appear to be protecting Ovomit?

Gee whizz Mr. Hubbard...you're being quite nice and civil...I was thunk'in thet tar'n feather'in might be a bit more appropriate...THEN hang his worthless carcass...BUT!

I prayed, and the Lord admonished me that such "torture" is uncalled for...simply "cap him" & QUICKLY put him out of his misery...

And HE [the Lord, explained that, ("after all...having been stripped naked, run through the streets by the "entitlement folks" (for failing to ENTITLE them), and then, being threatened with rape, and later, being dragged through the streets, [ al la Fallussha & BENGHAZI ], -- (BTW -- from which we rescued him), he just needs release! Just release his worthless carcass!"

I'll go with the LORD'S vision...BUT!

DO NOT TRUST HIM! He's one of "THEM"!!!!

Gary L. Hubbard said:

John Boehner is just one of many who must be arrested, Tried for Treason and Hung!  Boehner is complicit in the coverup of Obama's Illegality plus aiding and helping advance Obama's many Treasonous Crimes!  This is so deep that we could convict most of Congress along with Everyone Past and Present in Obama's Illegal Regime plus some in the Not So Supreme Court (and Federal Courts), then have all day hangings for days on the Mall in DC.  Many in the media have lied and mislead us Intentionally also!  They have a lot of accountability and answering to the American People!  That is Justice and the Constitutional Way of the Founding Fathers and it will be a strong deterrent from other foreigners disrupting the Constitution and Our Way of Life!

Dr. Ronald Cutburth said:

Interesting Mr. Gaines.  I don't fully understand your point after the word, "but."  I didn't get a direct message from The Lord in the same manner you did but my faith in The Bible, Constitution, Bill of Rights and The Founding Fathers (writers of The Constitution) where they honored God gives "We The People" the Right and The Obligation to Restore and Preserve what's been given to us by God through the Founding Fathers!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Regulator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service